Wednesday, March 18, 2009

In honor of Denae

So my friend Denae, just headed up to Alaska to see one of her friends. Did she fly? No way! She drove from southern Utah to Fairbanks. She is either brave and adventurous or just plain crazy! She's gonna let me have it for that crazy bit. LOL.

In her honor, I've decided to post a fun tidbit about my Alaskan experience. I lived in Fairbanks for a very short time. Anyways, my favorite thing about Alaska was that you could leave your drink (you know...MCDs cup or what not) in the car and come back later and it still be perfect! Not watered down and definitely not leaking.

Sooooo Cooool!

3 comments:

denae said...

I guess you have to be a little bit crazy to be brave and adventurous....so I'll let the "crazy" part slide...this time. Thanks for the honor and the tid bit on Alaska. I'd forgotten you were here for a short while. We saw a moose walking up the driveway today! And I got to chop wood with an ax! So, I'm having a great time, but I do miss my Texas friends. Happy belated birthday!! See you in August.

ACDC2005 said...

Wow that is kind of cool, but I like the warm too much!

ACDC2005 said...

I imagine driving there might be pretty cool though. For a fun adventure!