Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's My Birthday!

So, today is my birthday. I have been under the weather the last few days but nonetheless I feel so loved and blessed to have such an awesome family and awesome friends. I have received tons of birthday cards, a cake, birthday phone calls, birthday presents, and surprise performances. This morning, my girls sang the "Happy Birthday" song to me. They are so cute! All I could think about was how blessed I am to have them in my life. They also put on a pop star performance for me because they ROCK! My day is not through yet, so I am sure more surprises await.


Myspace Graphics



More to follow....

I'm back! My day continued on with St. Patrick's Day crafts, a dinner with Lady M and My Favorite Season at my fav restaurant here (TX Roadhouse), ice cream with friends, more presents, more phone calls, text messages, and a chorus (2-4 ple) singing the "Happy Birthday" song through the phone. What a great day! Look out 30 here I come...well, next year anyways!

1 comment:

ACDC2005 said...

Happy Birthday! That sounds so great!!!