Friday, November 14, 2008

Week or so in Review - Nov. 3 - Nov. 14

Wow, it's been over a week since I last posted. Here's a snapshot of what has happened since my last post...I'm actually going to backtrack a little further.



Monday


My baby girl is "Star of the Week" at school. That's right, I know what you are thinking, she is so awesome!






Tuesday


Emerald went on a school field trip to a farm. That evening, we did some pumpkin carving.






Thursday

I went to enrichment night and made some cute little crafts for the upcoming holiday season.








Saturday

Ben & I went to the San Antonio Temple to do baptisms. It was the 1st time either of us had ever been inside of a temple. It was a beautiful and rewarding experience.



Sunday

The family and I went to church. I taught a lesson on how change is inevitable and how to work through it positively.


Monday

BTW, did I mention that it is a four day weekend! Yippee! We had the dad all to ourselves! Sumi and I went to the library and saw her halloween picture displayed on the bulletin board. She looked so cute.


Tuesday

Our family and Emerald's friend went to Wazoo's (an indoor inflatable playground). They had so much fun....3 hours, that is. I forgot the camera...why is it that I never think to bring it. I have to get one just to keep in the car. Later, that evening, I made some desserts for tomorrows YW in Excellence at church. Also, to my dismay, Samson (one of our dogs) must have gotten into something because he came in all swollen...I totally freaked out and called people at like midnight for advice...Sorry! He's ok now.


Wednesday

YW in Excellence food display. Red, White, & Blue.



So, it wasn't displayed for long. Once it was time to eat, it went very quickly. And boy, was it good! I received tons of compliments :P


Thursday

One of Sumi's friends came over to play. We also went out to eat for dinner. Ben and I reminisced about all of the funny, cute things that our kids have done that we will never, ever forget. Afterwards, the girls tried to win stuffed animals out of one of those crane machines but didn't have any luck. I guess they'll just have to wait until they get to FL, so that Uncle Tim can show them his technique.


Friday

Ouch...my tummy hurts...I definitely ate too much last night. I am definitely paying for it today.

No comments: