Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Summer turns 3





In honor of Summer's 3rd birthday (has it really been that long?), I'm going to post 3 things that I love about her. I love everything about her, so narrowing it down to a few is going to be a little difficult. Here goes:


1. Her super cuteness

2. Her sweet hugs and kisses

3. That she's really cautious around strangers (that's right, no one's gonna just snatch up my baby!)

Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! I love you!



**Top 3 idea, totally stolen for my friend, Ashley. TY**

We celebrated Sumi's birthday a day early this year (actually, last year, too). She wanted a little bit of everything at her party, so we had Hannah Montana, Dora, and Princess deco. Watch the slideshow below. Enjoy.



Fun Facts

1. Summer had 4 candles on her cake (3 and 1 for good luck)
2. She blew them all out in one shot...WoW, I was shocked!
3. Games played: Musical Chairs, Pin the Candle on the Cupcake, and Pass the Mic (a variation of Hot Potato).

No comments: